What Comes Fitted as Standard With Every R2800:
Bolt on accessories
- 1 x 40mm Bing Carburetor& Rubber Coupling and 2 x Hose Clamps
- 1 x 3 Planet 3:2 reduction PSRU (gearbox)
- 1 x Starter Motor & Nyloc M 10 Nuts
- 1 x Alternator and Alloy Spacer inc. Bolts Nyloc nuts and Washers.
- 7 x Exhaust Stubs & 14 x Bolts & Washers
- 1 x Prop Washer & 6 x Bolts & Washers
- 2 x Ignition Module & Heat Sink Cream
- 2 x 12 Volt Ignition Coil (Auto Style)
- 2 x Rotor Buttons (Ignition)
- 2 x Ignition Wiring Harness
- 1 x Oil Filter Block & Auto style filter Including Filter
- 1 x In line oil filter between dry sump and scavenge pump
Mount Weldables and Rubber Anti Vibration Cushions:
- 2 x Steel Top Engine Mount Cups (Weldable)
- 2 x Steel Lower Engine Mount Cups (Weldable)
- 4 x Sets (8 pcs) Rubber Engine Cushions
- 4 x Upper Engine Mount Nyloc M 10 Nuts
- 4 x Upper Mount Plain Alloy Washers
- 4 x Upper Mount Flared Steel Inner Sleeves
- 1 x Operations and Service Manual
- Latest Advisories
- Free drawings for an engine mount design with every engine purchase (or we can build the mount for a price)
- Free drawings for an oil tank design with every engine purchase (or we can build the tank for a price)
- All queries addressed quickly an efficiently.
Warranty starts with the first engine run (must be within the first 24 months of delivery).
Warranty is 12 months or 200 hours from time the engine is first started *
Warranty is not transferable.
* Unless otherwise negotiated, Warranty expires after 3 years even if the engine has not been run.
How many engine companies supply all the above as part of the engine price. Most, if not all, other engine suppliers quote on core engine, then quote on all the bits and pieces required firewall forward, thereby causing a cost blowout.
Furthermore, the Rotec has cooling built in so there no radiator or water to buy or to lug around.
No wonder people say that the Rotec beats all others as being best value for money!
Click on the email button to get a Quote for your R2800:
The All Important Specifications For The R3600:
- Bore x Stroke
- Crank Case & Heads
- Master & Link Rods
- Cams and Bearing Surfaces
- Total Diameter
- Accessories as Standard
- Fuel Feed
- Fuel Type
- Fuel Consumption
- Ignition Type
- Starter Motor
- Alternator (charging system)
- Spark Plugs
- Dry Weight (Inc all bolt on Acc’s)
- Rated Power
- Propeller Hub
- Propeller Flange Specs
- Recommended Propeller
- Propeller RPM
Purpose Built 9 Cylinder Radial Engine. Experimental Category.
Matthew & Paul Chernikeeff
- Nine Cylinder Four Stroke Radial Engine
80 x 80 mm (3.149” x 3.149”)
2 Valves per Head. Push Rod Operated. Over Head Valve
- Cast Aeronautical Grade Aluminium
Steel 4140. Precision Honed to a Perfect Finish and Exact Tolerance
Steel 4140 Billet. Nitride hardened
Steel 4140. Deeply I Beamed. Shot Peened
All Nitride Hardened and Precision Ground to Exact Tolerances
Starter Motor, Alternator, Carburetor, Stub Exhaust
Single Bing 40mm Constant Depression Carburetor
Mechanical Fuel Pump (with Optional Electric Back-up Pump in Parallel)
Compatible with Avgas100LL or High Octane MOGAS
27 litres/hr (7.1 US gal/hr) (5.93 Imp gal/hr)
Dry Sump. Geared Oil Pressure. Primary & Secondary Scavenge Pumps
Dual: Hall-Effect Electronic (2 full sets inc wiring harness etc
12V Rear Mounted. Built-in Solenoid for Reliable Engagement
35amp Small Rear Mounted with Built in Voltage Regulator
Two per Head. (NGK DCP8E)
- 125Kg( 275lbs) Includes Bolt on Acc’s
150HP @3600rpm Geared reduction engine:prop 3:2
Via Planetary Speed Reduction Unit (PSRU) 3:2 Engine:Prop rpm
Precision Ground and Matched Taper (SAE #1)
2 Blade: 84”diameter 55”pitch
2300 – 2400rpm Take Off. 1900 -2100rpm Cruise
- Air cooled – no lugging around water or radiator.
- Short Stubs fitted as Standard. Collector ring optional extra.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
Click on the email button to get PRICES for the R3600:
R3600 Engine Drawing Showing Dimensions & Bolt on Acc’s:
Download the above as pdf which can be saved or printed > Download (once done hit the “Back Button”)
To enlarge the photo of the bolt on accessories click on >
Note: The photo shows an R2800 with its mount Plate. The R3600 has the same mount plate with one difference – the actual mount points are all cups unlike the R2800 which has 2 mount pins at the top and 2 mount cups at the bottom